Simple Shutdown Scheduler (also named SSS) is a light and useful tool to schedule shutdowns/reboots/... for any computer in your network.
- Simple Shutdown Scheduler is free : you have nothing to pay (but you could do a little donation if you find this software useful)
- It is open source (under GNU GPL 3.0)
- It is light, because a background application like this should not take 50 MB of memory or 1% of CPU !
- It is simple to use, because the best application are the easiest and more intuitive to use :)
- It is secure (all passwords are saved encrypted, and passwords are never readable as text in memory)
- It is multi-threaded, so the application will never hung
- .NET Framework 2.0 .
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. 32-bit and 64-bit are fully supported.
- For remote shutdowns, WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) must be installed and available on the remote machine
The latest available version of Simple Shutdown Scheduler is the v1.1.1 (build date : 2010-10-03).
Last update of this page : 2010-10-03 19:00